Adult Volleyball Sept/Oct 2014
the LP Sports online registration system.
We hope you will find this system very helpful as both parents and
take a few moments and read the following information to make your registration
process go smoothly. If you have any questions regarding your registration, please feel free
to email us at email@example.com.
1. All families will be required to create an account the first time they log in to our system. Please add all family members, players and parents, by choosing the “add children” or “add adult” options. Alternate contact information such as phone numbers and/or emails can be added when another adult is added to the account.
2. After the account is created, this registration system will be used to register and make payments for any of our available programs. Through the registration system, you will have access to all account information, including payments due, payments received, due dates, and outstanding balances. Additionally, you will be able to view your child’s team assignment and practice information.
Sports accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express or checks by mail for your
convenience. (All accounts should be paid in full by game one of the season. This could result in a delay on being placed on a team roster)
4. Early Registration Discount*—All registrations received by the Early Registration Date will receive the Early Registration Discount. This discount will be applied to your total in the final check-out screen. (*does not apply to Adult Sports)
5. If you have multiple players, please register them all at the same time. To do this, after completing one registration, select the “continue shopping” button to register another player.
6. Your entire registration process occurs over a secure server using the highest security processes currently available.
Thank you for using our online registration!
We are glad you have chosen to be part
of the LP Sports team.
If you are unable to register online, please contact the Sports Ministry Office at 469.698.2248.